These are a few of our favorite things.
I scoured every corner of the internet to create a travel gift guide full of gifts that your favorite travelistas will treasure. Better hang those stockings with extra care this year - they're about to be stuffed to the brim!
1. Rifle Paper Co.'s whimsical designs are always a favorite. This art print makes days when you're stuck at home - and not out exploring the world - a little brighter.
Rifle Paper Art Print, $50.00
2. This chunky wool beanie made from cozy Italian wool is the piece to reach for on chilly days and bad hair days alike.
Everlane Chunky Wool Beanie, $38.00
3. Cuyana's alpaca cape is the perfect travel companion. It makes every outfit look impossibly elegant, but feels like a luxuriously soft and warm blanket.
Cuyana Classic Alpaca Cape, $195.00
4. Every good travelista knows that you don't leave home without a scarf! Another piece from Cuyana, this alpaca infinity scarf goes with absolutely everything in your closet and adds instant polish.
5. These cashmere-lined leather mittens from Scandinavian staple COS make staying warm look edgy and cool.
COS Contrast Lined Mittens, $60.00
6.This compact and adorable travel notebook is perfect for planning out 2016's adventures, jotting down notes, and journaling about your favorite memories while you're away.
Rifle Paper Bon Voyage Journal, $15.00
7. Supergas are the shoe that all the cool girls in Europe seem to be wearing right now. They come in a wide range of colors to fit every personality, but are especially chic in classic white. Perfect for long days of traversing cobblestone streets!
Superga 'Cotu' Sneaker, $64.95
8. Nobody knows how to dress for bad weather better than the Nordic countries. This stylish, lightweight raincoat from Danish brand RAINS keeps you dry and chic in even the worst downpour.
RAINS Curve Jacket, $110.00
9. Everyone's heard horror stories of passports being denied because they're bent or dirty. Keep your passport safe and make waiting in that dreadful passport control line a little more fun with this confetti-sprinkled passport case.
10. Lightweight, compact, and rugged, Longchamp has a cult following among savvy travelers (including the Duchess of Cambridge). This weekender looks stylish and meets most European airlines' tricky baggage restrictions. It might seem a little pricey for a non-leather bag, but trust me: it's well worth the money.
What travel gifts are you gifting or wishing for this year?
*Note: Some of these links are affiliates, which means I'll earn a small commission if you purchase an item (at no additional cost to you). Thank you for supporting the brands that make Tramontane possible!